Jimboomba Weather
header logo


Home Extended Data Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools







Current details



Conditions on Sunday August 19 at
°C
Dry  Day time  
Feels Like: °C
Humidity:
Dew Point:
Wind:
Gust:
Pressure:
Solar Rad:
UV Index:
Rain Today:
Rain Rate:
Rain Month:
Rain Year:
increasing clouds with little temp change. 23





What's new?



Weather Station .
After much delay, we were able to finally obtain our new Davis 6162au weather station. Station Details
Boltek Lightning Detector
Find out where the lightning is . Track the lightning fronts. Learn more



About us



Jimboomba Weather / Logan Village / Logan Weather has been in operation since early 2000, from the simple interest in finding out exactly how hot or cold it got in Logan Village , and now in Jimboomba. Quite a large number people accept the idea that the temperatures of Ipswich reflect the temperatures here, and this appears to be mostly true according to the the figures obtained from the weather stations we have used here.


Site of the month at www.wxforum.net






Lightning Activity - TRAC report





    For more detailed Lightning data, click on the Lightning link above


Connect with Your Weather Report!



Add weather to your site !
Add Weather stickers to your own site.

Click here for more info...

Weather Computer
Convert from Fahrenheit to Celsius, calculate windchill.

Learn more ...



Logan Forecast



   
WXSIM text forecast for Logan Village, initialized at 1:00 PM 19 Aug, 2018 _______________________________________________________________________________ This afternoon: Clear. Warm. High 27. Wind west-southwest around 17 kph, gusting to 36 kph. Tonight: Clear. Breezy. Low 13. Wind west-southwest around 20 kph, gusting to 33 kph. Monday (20 Aug): Sunny. Warm. High 23. Wind west-southwest around 17 kph, gusting to 32 kph, in the morning, becoming south around 12 kph, gusting to 30 kph, in the afternoon. Monday night: Clear. Low 9. Wind south-southwest around 6 kph. Tuesday (21 Aug): Sunny. Warm. High 23. Wind southwest around 9 kph in the morning, becoming west-northwest in the afternoon. Tuesday night: Clear. Low 8. Wind west around 11 kph in the evening, becoming southwest after midnight. Wednesday (22 Aug): Sunny. High 23. Wind southwest around 11 kph, gusting to 26 kph. Wednesday night: Clear. Low 7. Wind south around 6 kph. Thursday (23 Aug): Sunny. High 23. UV index up to 6. Wind southeast around 7 kph in the morning, becoming northeast in the afternoon. Thursday night: Clear. Low 6. Wind northeast near calm in the evening, becoming west after midnight. Friday (24 Aug): Partly to mostly sunny in the morning, becoming mostly cloudy to cloudy in the afternoon. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Precipitation showery or intermittent. High 22. Wind northwest around 7 kph in the morning, becoming north-northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Precipitation mostly around 2 mm. Friday night: Mostly cloudy to cloudy. Patchy light fog. Rain likely. Low 13. Wind east-northeast around 8 kph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Precipitation mostly around 5 mm. Saturday (25 Aug): Dense overcast. Patchy light fog in the morning, then light to moderate fog in the afternoon. Rain likely. High 15. Wind east-northeast around 8 kph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly over 60 mm. Saturday night: Dense overcast in the evening, becoming cloudy after midnight. Patchy light fog in the evening, then light to moderate fog after midnight. Rain likely. Low 12. Wind southeast around 4 kph in the evening, becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Precipitation mostly around 20 mm. * THIS FORECAST WAS MADE IN AUTOMATED MODE AND MAY BE LESS ACCURATE THAN OTHERWISE *





Weather Underground PWS IQUEENSL681

There have been some visitors to Logan Village / Jimboomba Weather since September 1st 2001

 




Overflow Internet Services




Google
WWW www.jimboombaweather.com

Add This Page To Your Favorites Email This Page To A Friend Make This Page Your Home Page

Home Extended Data   Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools

Copyright 2000 - , Jimboomba Weather (formerly Logan Village Weather) Privacy Statement

Running Weather Display version 10.37S

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet

Positive SSL